October 19, 2020
ZIPAIR will launch Passenger Service Flight from Bangkok to Narita
Tokyo, October 19, 2020 - ZIPAIR Tokyo will start its Bangkok (Suvarnabhumi) - Tokyo (Narita) passenger service flight on Wednesday, October 28, 2020, with five weekly services.
Due to the restriction of passenger flights to Thailand caused by the pandemic, passengers will only be able to fly one-way from Bangkok to Narita.
- Flight Schedule: Bangkok (Suvarnabhumi) – Tokyo (Narita) “one-way” Service
IATA Winter Schedule (October 28 – March 27, 2021) Flight number / Schedule Operating day ZG51 / Narita (NRT) 4:40 p.m. Bangkok (BKK) 10:00 p.m. cargo-only flight: Tue., Wed., Thu., Fri., Sat., Sun. ZG52 / Bangkok (BKK) 11:30 p.m. Narita (NRT) 7:15 a.m. (+1) Passenger Service Flight: Wed., Thu., Fri., Sat., Sun.
cargo-only flight: Tue.
- - Flights schedule is subject to government approval.
Two types of airfares are offered: "ZIP Full-Flat", which is a fare for higher-grade " ZIP Full-Flat" seats, and "Standard", which is a fare for regular seats. As part of the "Standard" fare, the "U6 Standard" fare for children under seven years of age is offered for a flat rate of THB1,600 one-way fare. This will enable all children, including infants under two years old, to be seated.
- (1) Seat Fare
Effective period：Oct. 28 - Nov. 29 Fare Types Fare (per seat, one-way)
Fare (per seat, one-way)
Age ZIP Full-Flat Value Not available THB15,000-61,800 7 years and older Standard Value Not available THB4,200-51,600 7 years and older U6 Standard Value Not available THB1,600 Less than 7 years Effective period：Oct. 28 - Nov. 29 Fare Types Fare (per seat, one-way)
ZIP Full-Flat ValueTokyo-Bangkok
THB15,000-61,8007 years and older
THB4,200-51,6007 years and older
U6 Standard ValueTokyo-Bangkok
THB1,600Less than 7 years
- In addition to the airfare, airport charges, fees and taxes are required.
- Each fare includes maximum of 7kg of Carry-on baggage.
- Additional fees apply for ordering meals, check baggage(s) and advance seat selection.
- Airfares will fluctuate subject to available remaining seats.
*The seat sales schedule and airfares for traveling after November 29 will be announced as soon as decided, due course.
- (2) Airfare Rules ([ZIP Full-Flat Value],[Standard Value],[U6 Standard Value])
Flight Booking On ZIPAIR Website or at ZIPAIR Contact Center. Purchase Deadline At least 90 minutes prior to scheduled flight departure. Date Change Not permitted Refund Not permitted
- At ZIPAIR Contact Center, an Administrative Fee will apply for each one way per person in case of new purchase.
- For more information, please visit the ZIPAIR website.
- (3) Sales Start
- Flights between Oct. 28 and Nov. 29.
- October 19, 3:00 p.m.
- (1) Seat Fare