August 1, 2019
ZIPAIR to Operate from Narita Airport Terminal 1 North Wing
Today, August 1, ZIPAIR Tokyo Inc. and Narita International Airport Corporation announced the decision to operate flights from Narita International Airport Terminal 1 North Wing, as the carrier prepares to launch international medium- and long-distance LCC flights.
- [Narita International Airport Terminal]
- Narita International Airport Terminal 1 North Wing
(Reference: From July 5, 2019 release "ZIPAIR obtains Air Operator's Certificate")
- *Aircraft: Boeing 787 -8 (Seating capacity: 290 seats)
- *Flight Route and Tentative Start Date
- Tokyo (Narita) = Bangkok (Suvarnabhumi) from May 14, 2020
- Tokyo (Narita) = Seoul (Incheon) from July 1, 2020
Note - The application for the schedule of operations will be applied at a later date.